I Heart Nuffnang

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's been a long while. Yeah, it has.


Hola! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Recap - so far:

First I decided to open a new blog.

Then days later I started to ignore it, totally, for a few months.

Can't really find the inspiration to blog - and even if I do, sporadically, I'm probably too lazy to do it. (>_<)

Maybe something is pushing me back into the blogging mode again, but whatever it is, I'm not really sure - about it.

Maybe it's the constant blog reading - I often read blogs written by others. Probably this is the reason behind the sudden desire to blog - again. =S

Heck, I'm probably just crapping all the way. Seriously, I need to find something interesting to post up - or I'll probably be leave this blog in the depths of webs again. (-_-")

Till then, we shall meet again.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment