I Heart Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FMFA 2013


Hola amigos!

The Future Music Festival Asia (FMFA) 2013 has been confirmed... and it would be bigger than ever!

It would be held at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) on 15th (Friday) and 16th (Saturday) of March 2013.

Many artists and EDM DJs would be featured at the party itself, with the King of Trance and World's #1 DJ - Armin Van Buuren himself, leading the ASOT600! Second day would feature various artists & DJs!

Now this certainly is a big event that I wouldn't wanna miss out!


Now then, I've already got my VIP access ticket here... though it cost me something for being priced at RM388 for 2 days... but for me, it's something worth splurging for.

Well, can't wait for the day to come! 

........................................................................

Oh ya, did I mentioned that PSY OPPA would be the special guest of the second day? XD

What are you waiting for? Get your tickets here now!

FMFA 2013 TIX

No comments:

Post a Comment