I Heart Nuffnang

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Where the hell have I been...

Just realized that I've not been blogging for more than half a year. Then again, I've actually not been blogging actively since a long time ago, preferring only to read the blogs of others. I know I'm lazy, heh.

Thanks to the advancement of technologies, I can now be blogging via a smartphone while lying comfortably on the bed, instead of trying to mince words out, sitting in front of the computer.

There's probably a lot more I could talk about, but if I just keep on the nonsensical babbling, I'm afraid it's gonna bored a lot of people out there, so I'll just keep it short, and maybe tell the stories through multiple back dated blog post, heh.

Anyway, it's pretty late now, so I'll end this post with some pictures. Do stay tune on more upcoming posts!

(Pictures were of the Sunday lunch of Estilo @ Publika!)

No comments:

Post a Comment